Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shop For Patagonia Men Active Classic Boxers



Over All Rating Reviews :
For a hike in Alaska's rain forest country, my wife insisted I get rain proof underwear. At first I resisted. I don't mind spending $30 for her underwear but I'm more of a $3 Fruit of the Loom guy. Was I wrong! On the third day of our hike over the Chilkoot Trail, it rained for 24 hours straight. Even with good rain gear we were soaked to the bone, but the boxers kept my valuables warm. These shorts fit great and wick away moisture, even if you've been soaked in Alaskan rain. Plus they have fun patterns. I now own 5 pair and they've become my go-to Christmas gift.
Get more detail about Patagonia Men Active Classic Boxers.


Price comparison shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links